Within the last four years, the BootstrapLabs Applied Artificial Intelligence Conference has grown to be one of the top Artificial Intelligence events in US. Mentioned by many publications including TechCrunch, Forbes, Fortune, and included by Business Insider as one of the top 20 AI conferences, the prestigious conference has brought together over 2,000 professionals, and is considered by many AI leaders the best forum to learn, network and discover the latest Applied AI technologies.
The one day conference will focus on the latest and future impact of AI applications across a breadth of sectors, including Transportation, Logistic, Healthcare, Energy, FinTech, Future of Work, IoT and Cybersecurity.
The conference will take place at Bespoke SF, and will feature keynotes from Artificial Intelligence leaders who will share practical wisdom and methodologies on how to take advantage of AI’s powerful potential. Past speakers include world class technology leaders like:
- Paul Daugherty, Chief Technology & Innovation Officer, Accenture
- Steve Carlin, Chief Strategy Officer, SoftBank Robotics America,
- Richard Socher, Chief Scientist, Salesforce
- Kay Firth-Butterfield, Head of AI and Machine Learning, World Economic Forum
- Karen Kerr, Executive Managing Director, GE Ventures
- Sangeeta Chakraborty, Chief Customer Officer, Ayasdi
BootstrapLabs, has been one of the pioneers of investing in Applied AI and the firms believe in the positive impact of Applied AI technologies.